b1/b2 visa extension

Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status

You should apply if you are an elegible non-immigrants and wish to apply to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for an extension of stay or a change to another nonimmigrant status. 

B visa is a non-immigrant US visa issued to people entering America temporarily for business (B-1), or for pleasure/medical treatment (B-2). These are generally issued for a period of six months, but an additional maximum extension of 6 months can be granted based on the USCIS approval.

If you want to extend your I-94 date or extend US visitor visa stay in the United States, you must file a request with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) the Extend/Change Non-immigrant Status before your authorized stay expires. Check for the dates online to determine when your authorized stay expires. USCIS recommends that you apply to extend your stay at least 45 days before your authorized stay expires.

You may apply to extend your stay if:

 - You have a valid legitimate reason to request for visa extension, under the visa category.

 - You were lawfully admitted into the United States with a non-immigrant visa

 - Your non-immigrant US visa status remained valid

 - You have not committed any crimes that make you ineligible for a visa

 - You have not violated the conditions of your admission to USA

 - Your passport is valid and will remain valid for the duration of your stay.

 - You have definite plans to leave US at the end of the proposed visa extension period.

 - Proper evidence for financial support is provided.

B1 / B2 Visa Extension - Required Documents

Form I-539

1 - Copy of Passport

2 - Copy of US Visa

3 - Copy of I-94 / Passport Stamp

4 - Full US Address

5 - Full Address Abroad (Non-US Residence)

6 - Description of the main source of funding (bank evidence)

 - Own income: show income in the last 3 bank statements (monthly);

 - Employee in the country of origin: proof of receipt of salaries;

 - Demonstrate goods / properties in home country or US

 - Sponsor in Brazil (proof and sponsor evidence translated into English)

 - US Sponsor (Form I-134 Affidavit of Financial Support)

 - Own financial evidence

7 - Letter explaining reasons for extension

8 - Temporary extension reason (include any evidence; air ticket back to the country of origin)

9 - Statement explaining the effect of stay on your home and work abroad

USCIS Fees - We will request separate payment.

 $ 370 - Form I-539 USCIS

 $ 85 - USCIS Biometrics

$ 455

Consulting Fees (honorary) in hiring the service

$ 500 (Shop Now)

Online payment methods

 - credit card

 - debit card

 - prepaid card